Best Solutions For Android Battery Fast or Easily Drain about 70% of android phones and tablets Like HTC have common deficiency regarding of their batteries. Today, i will share my tried and tested solution or tips how to make your android battery stay more longer and make it use more efficiently and reliable.
- If your android battery always easy to drain from the first day you used, then you have to change your charger and buy a new one.
- Do not charge your battery yet if it's not at 10% to 5% low power meters.
- Don't put your android close to any magnetic materials that can cause your battery dis-chargeable.
- If you feel heat starting to your android surfaces upon charging, just discontinue and unplug the charger then take out the battery from the unit.
- Charge your battery with the minimum charging time of 3 hours and maximum charging time of 6 hours.
- Switch-Off GPS application
- Use Push-Notification on your Settings
- You have to scan your android device for virus detection at-least every-week or better in every other day.
- In charging mode, don't play games or battery consuming actions to your android.
- Clean your battery pack at-least twice a week.
- Just use mid-level brightness every time you play games or surfing the net.
- Delete or uninstall not important applications, the unnecessary ones.
If you want to add more tips don't hesitate to write your comments below.