Design and Build: DTC GT5 Astroid Plus was launched in May 16, 2013. What I like most in DTC GT5 astroid plus is the fluidity of movie while playing. It also equipped with a 3.5 inch HVGA LCD screen and systematized with an Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread and supports an OTG USB input and headphone.
It also comes with a Dual SIM and support Dual stand-by and comes with a 1,500mAh battery.
It is powered by a 1Ghz CPU and a 512MB of RAM. The camera is only 2 mp but it perfectly includes burst shot, panorama and smile detection like a CyberShot. The Price is @ P2,999 only.
- Camera: Main Camera: 2 megapixels
- OS: Android 2.3.6 (Gingerbread)
- Display: 3.5 inch HVGA LCD 320×480 (capacitive)
- Band: Dual Band: 900 / 1800Mhz
- CPU: MTK6515 1GHz
- SIM: Dual SIM/Dual Stanby
- Media protocol: MP3/AMR/MIDI/WMA/AAC/MP4/MPEG4/H.264
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth version 2
- ROM/RAM: 512mb /256mb
- FM Radio: FM 88 – 108Mhz
- GPRS/WAP: GPRS Class 12 / WAP
- WIFI: 802.11b/g
- GPS with A-GPS: A-GPS
- Sensor: Light sensor / Proximity sensor
- Micro SD: 32GB
- Charger: 5 micro pin USB Charger
- Earphone:3.5mm jack Earphone
- USB Cable:5 micro pin USB Cable