The Nikon Df is designed exclusively for taking still photos, enabling high reliability, advanced functions and elegant camera control in our thinnest, lightest FX-format D-SLR. Dedicated mechanical dials for shutter speed, ISO sensitivity, exposure compensation, exposure mode and release mode let you focus on what matters—achieving your creative vision. Capture stunningly sharp, detailed images with rich, faithful colors, even in low light.
The suggested retail price of the Df (Body only) will be $2,749.95, while the Df and 50mm f/1.8 Special Edition lens kit will have a SRP of $2,999.95. The AF-S 50mm f/1.8G lens will be sold separately for a SRP of $279.95.
The rumored official release date is on Thursday, November 28, 2013.
Nikon Df available colors in Black and Silver.
- 3.2-inch [921k-dot LCD]
- 3 sec. – 1/4000 sec. shutter speed
- EXPEED 3 image processor
- Hybrid AF sys. [Contrast & Phase]
- 16MP CMOS sensor
- Sensor: Full-frame [36 x 23.9 mm]
- RAW + JPEG file format
- Lens-type Optical Image Stabilization
- Opt. External Flash via Hot shoe
- ISO 100 – 12800 [Expandable to 50 (L1) to 204,800 (H2)]
- 1/250 Flash-Sync speed
- Optical Viewfinder (Pentaprism), 100% coverage
- SD / SDHC / SDXC
- Battery: EN-EL14 [Lithium-Ion]
- Dimension: 144 x 110 x 67 mm
- Weight: 760g