First download the Mediatek MT65xx USB Preloader Driver. Most of the Mediatek devices are supported by this driver. Once you finish downloading, you may now proceed to the next step. To check which version you are using, click the start button and right click My computer then select properties.
- Plug your device into the computer using USB cable
- Extract the downloaded drivers
- Open the folder where you extracted the driver
- There are two types of application available, dpinst & dpinst64 if you are running a 64bit operating system run the application with the word “64”, for windows 7 makes sure to run it as administrator.
- Follow the installation wizard, once the Windows Security prompt, just choose “Install this driver software anyway” don’t worry it doesn’t harm your computer.
- Once the installation has the finish, Restart your computer.
You can now flash using SP Flash tool. For any question feel free to comment, I will try to answer as soon as possible.