Step by step tutorial how to fix your MyPhone deadboot, hard brick and cannot totally open! Kindly download all you needed files and install to your laptop or desktop, follow procedure below.
Myphone My31 stock ROM
- Create a new folder in your desktop. Copy and extract all the files that you have downloaded into that folder. I also would like to remind you that the password for extraction is www.guidemehub.com.
- Connect your Myphone My31 into the computer.
- Install the MT65xx USB driver for your device. I made a separate and detailed guide for that. For Windows 7 and older read “Install MT65xx USB Preloader driver in Windows 7” and for Windows 8 to the latest, read “Install MT65xx USB Preloader driver in Windows 8/8.1/10“. Come back when you’re done.
- So I am assuming that the USB driver has been successfully installed and your device is completely recognized by the computer. You can now unplug your phone from the computer and turn it off.
- Browse SP Flash Tool folder and run flash_tool.exe. If you are using Windows 7 or latest, you must run it as administrator.
- From the main screen of SP Flash tool, click scatter loading and navigate the MT6592_Android_scatter inside the firmware folder that you’ve extracted earlier.
- Now click Download button.
- While holding volume up or volume down, connect your device into the computer. You will see a progress bar once the flashing process has been started. A green check icon will appear when it finished.
- In some case that you encountered BROM Error, don’t panic it only means that your Myphone My31 is not yet completely recognize, just wait for the driver installation to finish. Note you don’t need to install anything; it will automatically install since you already installed the required USB driver. Once the driver has completely installed. Remove your phone from the computer and repeat the process from Step 7. Make sure to plug it in the same USB port.
- Wait for the process to finish. You will see a green check icon upon successful flash operation.
That’s how you can restored your Myphone My31’s firmware. It took a couple of minutes to boot until the setup wizard appeared. If you are going something strange to your device, please make a backup of your current firmware so you would be able to restore it easily when something wrong happened. Next thing to do is to root your Myphone My31, here's the full tutorial.