How to Unblock Your Blocked Internet on Smart LTE
What you need
Laptop/Phone with Internet Access
Blocked Smart SIM (LTE, Buddy, TNT, Jump-In, KickStart, Nano, etc. with at least PhP100.00 balance). Insert the SIM to another phone/broadband to receive verification code.
1. Using a laptop/phone with internet access, go to http://my.smart.com.ph and register a new account using the details of your blocked SIM number (without the 0 in the first digit, i.e. 9281234568). Input your desired name, surname and password and hit Register button. Your blocked SIM will receive an SMS verification from Smart and you will have to input the code into the page that appear next in the registration process.
2. You will be redirected to the Smart Accounts Homepage once Smart verified that the code you entered is correct. Then, click the blue Select button at the right side of the page. You will be redirected to Your Smart Accounts page. Click Account Services (at the left panel) Phone and SIM → International Roaming → Deactivate International Roaming. Click the blue Proceed button to finish the process.
Alternative Way to Unblock Blocked SIMs
I haven't tried this using Smartbro SIM.
1. Text ROAM ON to 333 and wait for confirmation message.
2. Text ROAM OFF to 211 and wait for confirmation message.
3. Text PROTECT ON to 9999 and wait for confirmation message.
Unblock Talk 'N Text SIM
1. Send ROAM OFF to 333 and wait for confirmation.
2. Send SET to 211 and wait for confirmation.
Alternative Method for Blocked Data (Jump-IN, KickStart, SmartBro, Buddy, Nano)
1. Send SET to 211 and wait for confirmation.
2. Send PROTECT ON to 999 and wait for confirmation.
Congrats! your internet access is no longer blocked!