There's a lot of software which giving you a free solution to root any Android device, one of best is Kingoroot, a Chinese application that allows you to root Mediatek based Android phone in exchange of some Chinese application will automatically installed in your phone, you can manually remove it, take a visit of their official Kingoroot official website.
But is it possible to replace Kinguser? Upon successfully rooting process in your device, a Kinguser with a bundled Chinese application will be installed. Now Kinguser is the default root access manager of your device yet you can replace it with SuperSU with the following tutorial.
REPLACE KINGUSER WITH SUPERSU
- Download and install SuperSU and Link2SD but do not open it yet.
- Open link2SD and find Kinguser.
- Uninstall Kinguser using link2SD.
- Make sure you are connected with the internet. Open SuperSU, tap Settings > update binary.
- From SuperSU, tap Settings >Install Supersu into the system.
- Reboot your device.