Tutorial on how to root your Firefly Android Phones.
Phone Models can be Root:
Now you can Root Firefly S20, Firefly S110, Firefly Intense, Firefly S120, Firefly GT200, Firefly S60 and Firefly S30...&more..
Benefits of rooting:
- A rooted device ensures that any and every app can be downloaded; there might be a few bugs, but they’ll still run.
- If you root, you’ll notice that Tasker can go above and beyond to automate almost everything, like toggling GPS, altering CPU speed, and powering the screen on and off.
- With a rooted device you don’t have to choose, because you can either overclock or underclock your CPU accordingly.
- Block out any ads on your apps to avoid sluggish performance and unwanted banner clicks.
- Use your phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot without the monthly charges from your carrier.
- Simply flash a beautifully creative ROM to your device to customize, add features, and tweak your factory OS for a complete makeover.
What you need in Rooting
- Computer running Windows XP or higher
- MyPhone Infinity Lite
- USB cable connector
- Vroot Software (Download link)
- USB Windows Driver (Download link)
- Common sense
Steps on Rooting Firefly Android Phone
- Install Windows driver in your computer
- Install vRoot in your computer
- From your smartphone, go to Setting > Developer options > check USB debugging
- Connect Firefly android to your computer using USB cable
- Open vRoot (run as administrator)
- Wait for your smartphone to be detected
- Hit ROOT
- Congratulations! You are now rooted
- Now Download SuperSU @ GooglePlay
- Install then choose "allow"
- Install binary (choose normal)
- Then check if your Firefly phone is rooted
- Download "Root Checker" @ GooglePlay