How to Download Oppo F1s Marshmallow UpgradeBefore downloading the update, make sure that you have at least 1.5GB of free storage space. You can also download the update from a laptop then transfer it to your phone.
Download the update which is a zip file named A1601EX_11_OTA_001_all_201703281552_wipe.zip from this link: OPPO F1s Software Update Download Link.
Make sure that the file is saved in the root of your SD card. That means it should not be inside any folder.
Step-by-step Installation TutorialDisclaimer: This is the guide published by OPPO. We hold no responsibility for any damage caused to your device. Proceed at your own risk.
- Back-up all your data since it might be wiped during the updating process. Search the Google Playstore for back-up apps.
- Make sure your OPPO F1s has at least 40% battery.
- Open the Files app and locate the zip file you’ve downloaded.
- Click on the zip file and select Update Now.
- Your OPPO F1s will automatically turn off and proceed with the updating process.
- When the process is complete, the phone will automatically turn on. The OPPO logo will be displayed for up to 5 minutes. This is normal.
- Congratulations, you now have your OPPO F1s running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow!
Oppo F1s - Smartphone Specifications
- 5.5 Inch HD (720 x 1280 Pixels) IPS LCD Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- MediaTek MT6750 Chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 13.0 MP Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 16.0 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 32 Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3075mAh Battery
- ₱12,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines