The local pricing of Apple’s desktop, the Mac Pro, has just been revealed. The new Mac Pro was first unveiled in WWDC 2019.
Apple’s Mac Pro has a modular enclosure with a stainless-steel space frame, an aluminum housing that can be lifted to give the user 360-degree access, and a lattice pattern. It features Xeon W processors of up to 28-cores and 56 threads, support for up to 1.5TB 2933MHz memory (12x 128GB DIMMs), up to 4TB SSD (2x 2TB modules), up to AMD Radeon Pro Vega II Duo (2x Vega II GPUs), 2x Thunderbolt 3 ports, and a 1.4 kW Power Supply. Apple is also offering an Afterburner card, feet or wheels options, inclusion of Magic Mouse 2 or Trackpad or both, and an option to pre-install Final Cut Pro X and Logic Pro X.
The base model of the Mac Pro is priced at PHP 359,990 and includes:
- 3.5GHz 8-core Intel Xeon W processor with Turbo Boost up to 4.0GHz
- Radeon Pro 580X with 8GB GDDR5 graphics
- 32GB DDR4 ECC RAM
- 256GB SSD storage
- stainless steel frame with feet
- Magic Mouse 2.
The highest configuration of the Mac Pro, with all options, includes the following:
- 2.5GHz 28-core Intel Xeon W processor, Turbo Boost up to 4.4GHz
- Two Radeon Pro Vega II Duo with 2x32GB of HBM2 memory each
- 1.5TB (12x128GB) of DDR4 ECC RAM
- 4TB SSD storage
- Apple Afterburner card
- Stainless steel frame with wheels
- Magic Mouse 2 + Magic Trackpad 2
- Final Cut Pro X
- Logic Pro X
Mac Pro’s highest configuration with all inclusions comes with a price tag of PHP 2,723,460